HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baptist Hospital, February 27th and 28th HELP NEEDED

3 posters

Go down

Baptist Hospital, February 27th and 28th HELP NEEDED Empty Baptist Hospital, February 27th and 28th HELP NEEDED

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 am

Need helpers for the Hospital workshop on the 27th: Would you like to do a part on the program? Be there as a contributor when you want to add a point? Be a model--what not to wear on a visit? or take a group of participants up on the floor as a shadow visit?

Evaluations will be Sunday February 28th. Scheduled to begin at 1:00. Niesy, Bridgett is scheduled to evaluate that afternoon. Any others from your workshop? Have them call Vicki Holcombe at Baptist volunteer services.

DO YOU NEED TO RE-EVALUATE? your Delta expiration date is on the ID badge. You can work one month after the expiration and still have insurance coverage. After that you must layoff untill your renewal is approved. The next evaluation will hopefully be here in the Liberty area the first part of April or last of March.

PLEASE RESPOND. I need to know who I can count on for this coming workshop. Janice and Sally are already set to do a shadow. Rachael Harper has said she will be glad to help. Need some confirmations.

Lyvone is tenatative to her home situation. Niesy is tentative on Saturday based on Basketball schedule and on church on Sunday.

LEt me know

Last edited by Jo Ann Russell on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot one)
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Baptist Hospital, February 27th and 28th HELP NEEDED Empty Sorry I won't be able to Help

Post  Wishbone's Mom Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:06 pm

I have a commitment both days - the 27th is our Hardin Lion's Club Chili Supper so I'll be tied up from about noon on. The following day we'll be cleaning up and putting away from the evening before. We'd love to have you join us for the Chili Supper if you're in the area! It will be at the Hardin High School Cafetorium from 4:00 - 7:00 on Feb. 27th. Tickets are just $5.00. Orders to go are available!

Have fun!
Wishbone's Mom
Wishbone's Mom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Baptist Hospital, February 27th and 28th HELP NEEDED Empty Re: Baptist Hospital, February 27th and 28th HELP NEEDED

Post  janeen schneider Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:51 pm

I think you have me down for Sunday. Let me know where.
janeen schneider
janeen schneider
Admin

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://point2kennels.homestead.com/

Back to top Go down

Baptist Hospital, February 27th and 28th HELP NEEDED Empty Re: Baptist Hospital, February 27th and 28th HELP NEEDED

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Yes, I have you down. WIll you bring one of your dogs for the neutral dog, and a crate. Check with Lyvone. If she is coming you might ride with her.

Baptist Hospital, Beaumont, 12:30 a.m. Go 90 to Beaumont, go under I-10, through light at 11th street, staying on 90(now College) go maybe(?) 8 blocks and the hospital is on the left. Turn left, Enter the visitor parking lot, go to the far east side and turn left, follow the drive to the back of the hospital, turn left, then rather than running into the building, turn right and park in the volunteer parking space. Put a note on the windshield---Volunteering in Pet Partner evaluations. Enter the door through the area where the plants and gazabo are, turn right and the first door on right(will be marked). Call me if lost. 936-334-3547

See you there. If the instructions are confusing, just come to the main entrance, and ask a volunteer to bring you to the room
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down