HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help----Baptist Hospital Workshop

3 posters

Go down

Need Help----Baptist Hospital Workshop Empty Need Help----Baptist Hospital Workshop

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Janice and Sally are going to be a shadow team on Saturday; so are Darla and Lyvone. Is there one more team willing to volunteer to take the participants around on a shadow visit prior to the start of the workshop?

Looking for anyone who would like to assist with the presentation? If you need to re-evaluate we can do your (1) evaluation during the workshop as I like to do a mock--this time for real--evaluation at the close of the session. Helps the participatants see what they will have to do the next day.

Need team members to help with the evaluations. Looks like we have 4 schedule already and this is really early. Rachael Harper has volunteered, Janice, Lyvone, who else???????
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Need Help----Baptist Hospital Workshop Empty Re: Need Help----Baptist Hospital Workshop

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:38 pm

I would love to help with the workshop, but waiting to get son's basketball schedule so I know when I'll be available. I can help Sunday after church and may have April, Dusty and Garrett as well. We had a great visit to Baptist yesterday! We brought Crush along with 9 kids and 5 adults from our church. We brought gifts to the few children in pedi and then visited rehab. We got to sing for some patients, pray with some, and showed off Crush's tricks. I am proud of our kids and I really enjoyed the whole visit. The nurse who accompanied us seemed to enjoy it as well. Hopefully April and Dusty will be registered by next time, so we'll bring those 2 dogs. I can't wait to go back!
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

Need Help----Baptist Hospital Workshop Empty workshop

Post  Rhonda Glanzer Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 pm

I won't be able to help on Saturday because I will be barrel racing but will be there for evaluations on Sunday...just need to know what time. If you need a neutral dog I can bring Wrangler.

Rhonda
Rhonda Glanzer
Rhonda Glanzer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Need Help----Baptist Hospital Workshop Empty Re: Need Help----Baptist Hospital Workshop

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:10 pm

NEED TO KNOW FOR SURE AND CERTAIN IF YOU WILL BE HELPING WITH:

The Workshop on this Saturday at Baptist starting 8:30-2:00

The Evaluations this Sunday at Baptist starting at 1:00 (team at 12:30)

Please reply a yes or no.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Team set for evaluations: Rachael Harper, Perry Higgenbotham, Rhonda Glanzer, and Michelle Hammerly, maybe Niesy. Others invited always. Team members will get lots of hands on experience.

Right now there are 10 participants in the workshop on Saturday. Hospitals did all the recruiting. Usually not all are ready to evaluate and since we have a workshop and evaluation in April, some may choose to wait. Perry and his dogs will be re-evaluating so it could be a good evaluation.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down