HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baptist Hospital Volunteer Hours

Go down

Baptist Hospital Volunteer Hours Empty Baptist Hospital Volunteer Hours

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 pm

I have always asked everyone to be very sure to keep your service hour records upto date. I use these cumulative hours in making presentations and have a line on several grants that I hope this winter to have time to work on. NOW there is another reason for you to keep those hours and check in and out at Baptist for the volunteer hours. We now know that you get financial benefits should you (and wwe hope not) need the services of the hospital. Very nice of Baptist

Denice, Rhonda, Rachel, Niesy and others who do the evening or weekend visits, you need to take those service hour records to Vicki so she can go ahead and enter them for you. She has done so for me on several of the workshops.

ALSO< note that volunteers are receiving a Thanksgiving Turkey from the Hospital. Check your Volunteer bulliten, I believe it is Thursday of this week.

Keep your hours PLEASE. If you want use your computer, but just keep the date, the place, and the time. Remember that even if you are not yet a registered Volunteer Team or Pet Partner Team your hours at the initial workshop and evaluation, your time shadowing, your time at walks, etc count. Continuing members remember your time at the workshop, speaking engagements, visits to shut-ins, time at evaluations, walks, dog-fest, etc. are your service hours as well as you hospital, hospice, and nursing home visits.

We have service award "bones" for your shirts for each 25 hours of service time.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down