HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June 12th Evaluations

3 posters

Go down

June 12th Evaluations Empty June 12th Evaluations

Post  Jo Ann Russell Wed May 18, 2011 10:49 pm

June 12th Perry will be doing evaluations. Anyone needing to renew contact Perry to set an appointment. Evaluations will begin at 9;00 a.m. at Baptist Hospital. (By the way, it is back to Baptist Hospital Beaumont, and no longer Hermann Memorial).
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

June 12th Evaluations Empty Re: June 12th Evaluations

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:56 pm

How did the evaluations go? Haven't heard a word from anyone. Sorry I could not come.
James is on antibodics and steroids; hoping to avoid a stay in hospital. Cough still sounds like a 30-06 rifle fired at close range.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:09 am

Sorry to hear that James is still having such a hard time. Y'all are in my prayers daily! I unfortunately missed evals also as I couldn't get a sub at church and had to also be there Sunday afternoon because we had a guest singer coming early to do sound checks (I'm in the soundbooth). I offered to send Jimmy and Dusty, but I guess Perry had enough help.
I got a call from Hopsice of Texas today, which has been bought out by another company. They are apparently in need of volunteers. I explained my overworked situation, but said I could volunteer here at Kountze nursing center on a limited basis.
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Gubala Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:05 am

I was at the evaluations and what was extremely clear from them was that having evaluations without a workshop is very bad idea. Additionally, we needed more people there to help. Rhonda recertified with Wrangler and a lady passed with her neighbor's dog Sunny and the owner also passed.

We REALLY need to schedule a workshop and then some people may be ready to evaluate again.

Sara
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:39 pm

O.K. we need 6 weeks at least out from the date of the workshop for the word to get out, for folks to put out fliers, contact local newspapers, etc. Advertise. YOu have a great source now in Robin Troy--she owns an advertising agency. But the folks must have their homestudy manuals NO LESS than two weeks prior to the workshop. At the least 10 days. That's why I have a cut off date. I always send a reminder letter on the cut-off date to those who have registered and urge them to study the manual.

Sometimes if the workshops are done at Baptist, Vicki does all the preparartion stuff (sometimes forgets the letter), But she is not able to do a workshop untill October.

Niesy has indicated an interest in a workshop up in Kountze. So Niesy, You need to get with Cathy Lempa and Kathy Smartt and with Denice and plan. I'll feed you information and materials, but you folks must be the field agents.

Sara if you want to have one down there why not get with Carolyn and Rachael and start planning. I had suggested K-9 but I can't get Carol S. to respond to my calls---she's always training. SOOOOOO.... why not contact your church and see if there is a possibility of holding the workshop there. I have a 23 inch monitor to do the powerpoint if the church does not have an in line projector. Again, I'll feed you information, how to's, be the resource for your planning, send you all the materials you need. But you need to form a team, get a location, and set a date. Then your team must do the field work.

I'm picking up manuals from Diane next week. We meet periodically for lunch in Cleveland to do planning, problem solving etc. Anyone who wants can meet with us.

I'm readdy to guide and direct. I have a workshop scheduled for October in Beaumont, but will do (and at that time teach others to do the workshop). First is getting your teams together 1. location, 2. date 3. recruitment

Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down