HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations November

4 posters

Go down

Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations  November Empty Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations November

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Sent out an e-mail to all. I do need your feedback. Also, if we do this are you willing to help recruit. James is not doing well so It is hard for me to take off and go different locations to post notices and brochures. It is easy for me to stay here and type and print, then get stuff to you, but right now I need your feet/tires/ time to advertise and post.

James is not infected, but going down, difficulty breathing, moving about is so difficult that he seldom moves further than from chair to here on the computer and back to his chair. I sleep on the couch and he sleeps in his chair. Having difficulty getting him something to eat as eating takes breathing!! remember what it is like when you have a bad headcold. Crying or Very sad So I will be glad to do the prep work, if I can get help doing the passing out of stuff work.

Do have several evals to do in November from folk who were either too young this time or did not pass or did not try as not ready yet.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations  November Empty November workshop

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:04 pm

I have a few interested in the next workshop, but I just realized that I may not be able to help with it myself because we are planning a family trip the weekend before Thanksgiving. Is it already scheduled for the third weekend? It would be nice if we could have it the 14th or 15th, due to the holidays. Yesterday's evaluations went smoothly with no casualties! Woohoo! Maybe we'll recruit my young friend Garrett to join us. My son and his friend Tyler are wanting to test as well. They can go places with me and earn hours for student council and Honor Society, and well as doing some ministry outreach for church.
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations  November Empty Mixed Relies

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 pm

So far the replies are about even regarding which dates work out best. Some are checking schedules so Not sure at this time.

Niesy Go ahead and put the word out to your "interested folk" telling them either/or and let me know if they are committed to doing the workshop and evaluations in November (whatever the date). On you boys, I really feel strongly that they must participate in the workshop. Love to have the young people, but want to be so certain that they get off the the right foot. I know you will be there mentoring them, but let's be sure to educate as well. Will any of their folks come with them? Would be nice.

Your doing a great job up there

Contact Gina LaRocca. She was one of the workshop participants, but did not eval as her dog is still exhibiting "puppy behaviors". See if you can help her decide if they are ready to eval. and just let her know that you are there in the area.
glarocca@setrpc.org. I think she is with the 911 group in Lumberton
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations  November Empty Age Requirements for children Pet Partners

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Niesy, be sure to go back in your home study manual and check age requirements and possible requirement of parent involvement. I don't know the ages of the boys you are speaking of. Know that Garrett will need parental permission and adult supervision.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations  November Empty Evaluations

Post  Rhonda Glanzer Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:08 pm

I thought the evalutions Saturday went well and I think Jo Ann giving those of use who were there some hands on was really nice. The workshop we did a couple of months ago really helped prepare me for the evalutions.
As for November, I'd need to know exact dates before I can tell you if I could help with the evaluations then or not. Between hiring a 4th doctor at the ec and one of the doctors having a back surgery that has now been scheduled for the end of October and not being sure how long she'll be out, my schedule at the moment is set but definitely subject to change.
As far as passing stuff out/posting stuff I can do it if I get a long lunch hour when I'm working in Beaumont area....granted that's never a guarantee.

Rhonda
Rhonda Glanzer
Rhonda Glanzer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations  November Empty Nov. Workshop

Post  Lyvone Hoover Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:55 pm

I'll be glad to post brochures in Dayton ,Crosby and Huffman.
Lyvone Hoover
Lyvone Hoover

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations  November Empty Thanks Lyvone

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Thanks lyvone, I will be going to press with the brochures today. We will pass some out to those who are interested at the Dog part Saturday. I'll mail you a bunch as I know you are going on vacation. Did you check out Janeen's vacation!!!!
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations  November Empty Pet Partner age requirement

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:48 pm

I am thinking the youngest age a Pet Partner can be is ten. I wouldn't turn any of the boys loose in a facility without being with them at all times, and only one of them could bring a dog at a time. I know Mrs. Vicki said they would be welcome to shadow me on visits to Baptist, so at least they could gain experience and get volunteer hours at school. If they decide to test with a dog, I can take them on visits to nursing homes and stay with them. Garrett's dog is too young at the moment, but if he wants to participate, he can test with Crush because I can't bring Crush and his dog at the same time anyway. (He's my neighbor, so he's a handy kid to grab and take somewhere...and he's so much more agreeable than my own kids! LOL)
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations  November Empty Re: Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations November

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:19 pm

As of today we only have two participants in the workshop and 2 for evaluations. If we do not have more in either I am for waiting until March. The evaluations could be done on Sunday as one is left from the workshop at Baptist and the other lady is in ANgleton and has done the homestudy manual. shee will be going down to Galveston to volunteer and in her nursing homes in that area.

But we could use that Sunday for a New Member orientation. Ask our new members as of this year and any "old" members who want to join us to come and we could go over lots of the details like service hours, keeping records, history of the group, how to get shirts, materials, etc etc.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations  November Empty Re: Feed back needed on Workshop/Evaluations November

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down