HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Workshop and Evaluations

3 posters

Go down

April Workshop and Evaluations Empty April Workshop and Evaluations

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Thanks to Lyvone and Darla for being our neutral dog team and part of the crowd scenes; Sherri for helping keep the paperworking going, greeting folks as they came in for the evaluation, and slippping in to help here and there; and Janice and Perry for being working evaluation team assistants, they both have gone beyond their 20 evaluation mark and are now able to assist with the hands on portions of the evaluations.

We had 7 register for the workshop and 6 actually attend on Saturday. Janice and I had a nice time with these folk. Sunday we had 4 new teams evaluate and one team from Baptist hospital come for renewal evaluation. All passed. One team passed with restrictions to only routinely predictible environments; but they will soon be able to reevaluate and remove that restriction.

I want everyone to know the very big role Janice plays in keeping Paws and me organized. She always comes to evaluations or meetings with everything organized, all the paperwork ready, and is there early putting all in place and stays late to see that all is returned to order before we leave. I never worry about the care of our money and donations; it is handled with utmost care and diligently reported. Once I mentioned that it would be nice to have a banner with Paws 4 Love on it; soon I had a call with information on how much it would cost, what construction, how to set up etc. I asked today if she would take on a project of designing a trifold display of the original art of the children for when we "sell" our notecards at the vet's or at WalMart. The answer was "sure".

Thank you Janice for being so constant and dependable. You make the organization go.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

April Workshop and Evaluations Empty Re: April Workshop and Evaluations

Post  Denice&Mae Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:22 am

Thank you both! You are both remarkable women!
Denice&Mae
Denice&Mae

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

April Workshop and Evaluations Empty Re: April Workshop and Evaluations

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Amen to that! Thanks for all you do!
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01