HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws to do CGC Evaluation at Agility TRial

2 posters

Go down

Paws to do CGC Evaluation at Agility TRial Empty Paws to do CGC Evaluation at Agility TRial

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:50 am

Got an e-mail from a member of an agility group. They want to offer the CGC at their agility trial in Crosby on October 11th. I have volunteered our group. The fees will go to the group ($15 per dog) and we can sell scarfs, patches, etc as well as provide info about our group and coming workshop/evaluations. BUT since she contacted three evaluators at the same time we will have to see who she selects. I pushed that ours would go fast as we had a proven group and that ours was a support of a worthy cause. Also that we were all just minutes from Crosby.

Have to see who she selects. BUT FOR NOW mark you calendar for the morning of October 11th. 9:00 to 1:00. And hope we get the assignment. (do 10 dogs and that is $150 clear) Plus you get to see some good agility runs. Razz
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Paws to do CGC Evaluation at Agility TRial Empty cgc in crosby

Post  frances pena Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:47 am

joanne, do u want me to bring table and tablecloth to crosby for info and stuff??? what time do u want to meet there??? just sat??? confused
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Paws to do CGC Evaluation at Agility TRial Empty CGC Evaluations--Crosby still on

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Need to know who I can count on to help with the CGC's at the agility trial at Crosby Fair Grounds. France and Gene have already committed. Laughing Really could use a couple more helpers. Diana???? Kay???? Lyvone????

Frances, bring your table and table cloth. Janice bring your table and table cloth, any and all Paws 4 Love materials, and THE QUILT. We will delay the drawing till after the Agility trial(Hurricane Ike delay).

I will have CGC materials and Paws 4 Love informatiom pamphlets. Gene please be our money man and keep the dogs scheduled. You may recruit help, but not Frances. Exclamation

Need to be at the fair grounds about 11:30 to set up for the evaluation. (can get in a few rounds of the trial or come earlier to watch) Our work is to begin at 1:00 but we should be open for sign-ups by 11:30 as they had no pre-registration in their premium.

Please respond.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Paws to do CGC Evaluation at Agility TRial Empty Re: Paws to do CGC Evaluation at Agility TRial

Post  frances pena Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:20 am

will be there at 11:30, will bring table and tablecloth....gene will be money man and will bring his new weiner dog...Bo has not been too many places yet, so this will be good for him. showing in humble on sat. will u be there (joanne r.) ??? bounce
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Paws to do CGC Evaluation at Agility TRial Empty Re: Paws to do CGC Evaluation at Agility TRial

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down