HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evaluation Practice

Go down

Evaluation Practice Empty Evaluation Practice

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:02 pm

July 7th, Diane will be here and she and I will be doing some evaluations for practice and training. However since the dogs who will be allowing us to use them for practice are wanting to be registered therapy dogs, we will giving them a valid evaluation and when they pass, which I am sure they will, they too can be Pet Partners.

Janeen is bringing three dogs (Annie to be re-evaluated and two others) and Dusty, my grandson, will bring Rosco so we have a "less cultured" dog. bom

If you want to work as an assistant during an evaluation this is a good oppor tunity for you to get practice. Frances, Niesy, and Janice are approaching "Experiences Assistant" status according to Delta's terms. Everyone who comes will have an evaluation form, instructions on using the form and score the evaluations as you observe or participate. The more we all know, the better we will be as a team.

If you want to participate in the evaluations, let me know and I will send you a copy of the scoring protocol so you can review it study before the practicum. Diane and I will meet at Mas Amigas at 11:00 for lunch then go to the church in Devers. Assistant training begins as soon as we get there and evaluations are set for 1:00 or there about. Let me know if you want to join us. Hope you do. bounce
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Evaluation Practice Empty Reminder

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Evalution practicum will be Tuesday, July 7th. Lunch for those who can make it, 11:00 at Mas Amigas in Liberty, 2400 N. Main--across the road from Tractor supply.
12:30 at the church in Devers. Evaluations to begin 1:00 or thereabout.

Everyone invited.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down