HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bark for life - need people for team

3 posters

Go down

Bark for life - need people for team Empty Bark for life - need people for team

Post  Rhonda Glanzer Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:41 am

American Cancer Society Bark for life - a canine event to fight cancer. Saturday, October 2, 2010. Tyrrell Park, Beaumont. 10 am- 1pm, with registration at 9am.

The team name is Baptist Hospital Pet Partners and for team captain put Rhonda Glanzer. If anyone needs the registration form, please call me 409-673-4612 or e-mail me at rglanzer@hotmail.com and I'll send you one. Cost to register in advance is $10, day of event is $25. They ask that each participant raise $100 minimum.

Even if you do not volunteer at Baptist, you are more than welcome to be on our team, and if you have a friend or family member who wants to participate with us they are more than welcome to be on our team. Please where your paws shirt or baptist volunteer shirt if you have one. Each team can have 8-15 people, and so far we have 3.

Hope you can come out and join us!

Thanks,

Rhonda
Rhonda Glanzer
Rhonda Glanzer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Bark for life - need people for team Empty Re: Bark for life - need people for team

Post  Denice&Mae Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:55 am

Count me and Mae in!
Denice&Mae
Denice&Mae

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Bark for life - need people for team Empty Re: Bark for life - need people for team

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Hope others will join you. That is a family birthday weekend and Holly and I will be out of town. We are sending our donation to Janice and Sally.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down