HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening event for Bark for Life Walk

Go down

Opening event for Bark for Life Walk Empty Opening event for Bark for Life Walk

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Sherri, Rhonda, and Sara were three of the top twelve fund raisers for this event last year. Janice and Sally walked in the event as well.

Sunday, August 21st, will be the kick off for this year's walk---brunch at Goodfella's patio and gardens.---handlers and dogs invited. There will be a silent auction and brunch. Just thought in might be fun for some of us from the Liberty area to get together and cruise on over there for brunch. We could bring pups or leave them home. Goodfella's is on Dowlen in one of the back sides of one of the newer shopping centers. Think I know enough thanks to Denice to find it. Could leave my house at 10:30 and make the place in good time. It is from 11:00 to 1:00. Besides supporting the event, it would be great to be together. Have thoroughly enjoyed the READ and the Ice Cream socials because I have had a chance to see everyone.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Opening event for Bark for Life Walk Empty Re: Opening event for Bark for Life Walk

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:51 am

Had a nice visit with Sherri, Denice, and Sara during the Kick Off for the Bark for Life event Sunday.

Paws has a team formed and we encourage all our group to plan to participate. If you go on the website to register for the walk it is a $10 donation, $25 the day of the event (9/24) when you register besure to indicate you are part of the Paws 4 Love team.

As far as I know we have three members who are cancer survivors: Mama Bodenhamer, Jana Buchanan, and me. If there are others let us know so we can honor you during this walk.

Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down