HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Up Coming Events

3 posters

Go down

Three Up Coming Events Empty Three Up Coming Events

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:00 pm

1. Workshop and Evaluations: Kountze Elementary School, September 17th and 18th.
9;00 to 2:45 for workshop in the Pre-k classroom
1:00 in Gym: team assistants please be there at 1:00 so we can review protocols
1:30 evaluations start. Have 2 schedule already--renewals.

2. Bark 4 Life walk Terrell Park Beaumont: September 24th. Walk to begin at 10:00

3. Liberty Library READ: October 1st. TEAMS NEEDED 1:00 to 3:00 contact Sherri Thibodeaux or Lyvone Hoover.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Three Up Coming Events Empty Bark for Life

Post  Rhonda Glanzer Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:16 pm

For those of you who can you should definitely come participatae in Bark for Life! PAWS was well represented last year and it would be good for that to happen again this year. If any of you cannot go but would like to make a donation, please feel free to do so. I have already been blessed with a couple of donations from members who can't go-Thanks! Here is a link to the website...this if for Wrangler and I....if you'd prefer to give to a different member you can put their name in and see if they have signed up on-line.
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11National?px=22746952&pg=personal&fr_id=41691

Hope to see ya'll there!

Rhonda
Rhonda Glanzer
Rhonda Glanzer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Three Up Coming Events Empty Re: Three Up Coming Events

Post  Sara Gubala Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:13 pm

I really encourage you all to come out and participate in Bark for Life. As the co-chair of the event. It would mean a lot to me if you came. There is also an opportunity for us to recruit new members as I believe our group will have a tent at the event. If you would like to make a donation to Kennedy and I, here is the link:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/BFLFY11PL?px=5610115&pg=personal&fr_id=41691

Thanks!
Sara and Kennedy
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:07 am

To my knowledge we have three members who are breast cancer survivors: Jana Buchanan, Doris (Mama) Bodenhamer, and Jo Ann Russell. We have recently lost one of our Pet Partners, Brodie--Jana Buchanan's partner---to cancer.

Bruce, Rosco, and I will walk IF James decides not to go to his family reunion in Newton that day. With the recent loss of his mother, I will be with him to support him should he feel like going.

Sara, Who is incharge of the tent? Niesy has it but who will man it and is Niesy planning to be there?
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Gubala Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:28 am

JoAnn - At the meeting I thought we had discussed having our tent out there and information about our group. I cannot man the tent since I am the co-chair for the event. Whoever is going to be at the event could sit at the tent when the walk is not happening and people could put their e-mails down if they want more information.

Sara
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:02 pm

We did. Let me look at the meeting agenda/minutes and see who took responsibility for that so I can remind them. I'll be there and man the tent IIIFFF James decides not to go to his family reunion. (Most of the family was at the funeral the first of this month, so he may decide not to make the trip to Newton. That would be a long day for him).

We can talk with Niesy and Denice this weekend.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down