HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pastor Jordan's Special Member/Dedication, May 17th

Go down

Pastor Jordan's Special Member/Dedication, May 17th Empty Pastor Jordan's Special Member/Dedication, May 17th

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon May 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Pastor Clint Jordan of the Devers Methodist church is re-retiring. He has been a wonderful supporter of Paws 4 Love/hphp, speaking in our behalf in many church meetings through out the Golden Triangle Methodist Church meetings. He counts as one of his great moments in his ministry here, the dedication of the therapy teams last year.

At the Business meeting of Paws it was decided to honor him with an Honorary Membership and a shirt with "Chaplin" printed on it.

I would like to invited all Paws and prospective Paws members to join in the following:

The congregations are having a luncheon at the Devers Methodist Church on May 17th at 12:30. If you want to come and join us, please feel free to do so.

AT 1:15pm. I want to ask Rev. Jordan to step out the side door to be greeted by some of his special friends---the Pet Partner Teams. I want to ask him to do a dedication of those teams who were not at the first service (Bruce and I---Holly made it but Bruce didn't), (could be your new puppies Frances and Lyvone). Then I would like one of the big dogs who will carry a gift sack to present Rev. Jordan with his shirt and we will also give him a framed certificate of Honorary membership.

Let me know if you want to join Bruce and me.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Pastor Jordan's Special Member/Dedication, May 17th Empty Are you coming???

Post  Jo Ann Russell Fri May 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Are you going to be able to join us, Sunday, May 17th (this Sunday) at 1:15 p.m. at the Devers Methodist Church for the appreciation presentation to Rev. Jordan and asking for a dedication of the teams?

I know Frances and Gene are coming with their new Border Collie, Emma. Rhonda and Wrangler are supposed to be coming. Hope you get to know them. Diana, indicated she might come with her new Rottie. (Oh, Diana, check out the information in Shoot the Breeze about the R.E.A.D. website and follow the instructions, but go to Texas and Rody---a Rottie doing R.E.A.D.)
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down