HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberty Library Dog Days of Summer Schedule (so far)

Go down

Liberty Library Dog Days of Summer Schedule (so far) Empty Liberty Library Dog Days of Summer Schedule (so far)

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:06 pm

As of this morning I have the following commitments for the summer reading program at the Liberty Library. Remember sessions begin at 10 a.m. for 2 hours and at 1 p.m. for 2 hours. Sue will start signing children up this week. If she sees that there is a larger response than we have dogs committed she will tell me and I will be appealing for help. We don't want any child to do without an opportunity to read--reading to dogs is fun, it encourages summer reading, and our dogs love the children.

August 4th: Morning session: Lyvone and Darla, Sherry and Secret, Ann and Wrangler
Afternoon session: Janeen and Bet, Sherry and Sydney, Janice and Sally, Jana and Brodie

August 11th: Morning session: Lyvone and Darla; Ann and Wrangler; Kay and Wishbone

Afternoon session: Janeen and Annie, Janice and Sally, Jana and Brodie, Jo Ann and Holly

Holly and Bruce will be standing by to pick up "extras" at all sessions. If anyone wants to do one of the sessions but is not sure their dog would settle, you are welcome to use Holly, she is an old pro at READ.

Let me know that I have the schedule right. Also, let me know if you want to read with the kids but I don't have you here.

I will be turning this list in to Sue (children's librarian this afternoon).

Last edited by Jo Ann Russell on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to include another name)
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down