HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dusty & Spots' first visit

3 posters

Go down

Dusty & Spots' first visit Empty Dusty & Spots' first visit

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Today we went to Baptist Hospital with our usual gang of Sunday School kids. I will have say that Crush and I have been upstaged by Spots and my son! (We left Crush home today and let my son bring his dog.) We thought Spots might be reluctant to enter the hospital or see patients, but boy, were we wrong! He walked perfectly beside Dusty every step of the way and greeted every person he saw. He performed his tricks, including sneezing every time we told him to "tell 'em about your allergies, Spots!" He even piled up comfortably in bed with two patients. There was one lady who was really missing her dog while being in the hospital and she was really happy to snuggle with Spots. Dusty and all our kids did great as well. This was their third time to visit the hospital, and they were very well-behaved as always. They gave the patients cards, bookmarks, and stuffed animals. They also sang for the patients and prayed with them. Every patient sang along with us, and blessed us with their wonderful attitudes. Every time we go, we hope to bless others, but we are always the ones who are blessed by these visits. My parents actually accompanied us on this trip, and I often saw tears in my momma's eyes. I think she now understands why we love doing this so much!
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

Dusty & Spots' first visit Empty Re: Dusty & Spots' first visit

Post  Denice&Mae Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:51 am

That brought tears to my eyes! Dusty seems like such a nice young man. He is so helpful and polite. I know you are so proud of him! I bet everyone just adored Dusty and Spots! Tell him congratulations from me and Mae!

Denice:)
Denice&Mae
Denice&Mae

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:13 pm

We of Paws are so fortunate to have Dusty and Spots joining us. He will be a wondeful example to other young people.

I know how your mother must have felt to see her daughter and her grandson at work in such a wonderful ministry.

YEAH for SPOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down