HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please mark your calendars

Go down

Please mark your calendars Empty Please mark your calendars

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Please mark your calendars and PLEASE let me know if you plan to participate in any of the following:

1. April 13th, Jo Ann Speaking for the Women's club of Cleveland. 4:00 in afternoon, in Kingwood (yes in Kingwood). For more information contact me.

2. April 17th, Paws 4 Love handler workshop, Devers United Methodist Church, 108 Gate street, Devers. Gathering 8:30 to 9:00. NO DOGS Handler welcome to come share. Anyone who will help me with the presentation, please let me know. I will gladly cut you in. It is time others prepare to do this presentation/trainiing.

3. April 18th, Pet/Handler Team Evaluations, Devers United Methodist Church, beginning at 1:00 forward depending upon number of teams to be tested. Please only dog needed will be the neutral dog team. BUUUUUTTTTTT I need confirmation of assistants. I must have three assistants and at least one of those must be one who has the title of Experienced Team Evaluator Assistant (Niesy, Janice, Rhonda, Perry, Frances, Lyvone).

4. New: May 5thKirby Elementary School, Silsbee, 2:00 p.m. two first grade classes will be ready for the therapy dogs to come test their knowledge of Safety Around Dogs. Teams should arrive at least 15 minutes ahead to give time for me to give instructions to you and the dogs to settle. Small children need settled dogs. We will need 3-4 teams. But I encourage all those who have gone through this program to come and observe. [flash][/flash] This is how it begins in Jefferson/Hardin counties!!!!!
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Please mark your calendars Empty Re: Please mark your calendars

Post  Jo Ann Russell Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:55 pm

Additional Date: April 10th, Orientation for the new folks of Paws. Meeting will be held at Niesy's school classroom in Kountze. All members are invited, those in Jefferson and Hardin Counties are urged to attend. I understand it will begin at 10:00 in the morning. Hope Niesy can make some coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And NIesy, I will need a teacher size chair---don't do so good sitting on the floor anymore.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down