HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heads Up!!!!!!!!Please mark your calendars

Go down

Heads Up!!!!!!!!Please mark your calendars Empty Heads Up!!!!!!!!Please mark your calendars

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:55 pm

1. Anyone wanting to represent Paws at the Chamber of Commerce luncheon, call in a reservation. Date is March 17th, noon-1:00 lunch is 8:00 provided this month by Popeyes Chicken. Reservations needed by 2p.m. 336-5736. I can't say for sure if I can make it yet. Let me know about you.

2. HARDIN SAFETY AROUND DOGS: date change: March 25th and March 26th. Need 4 dogs teams on the 25th and 6 on the 26th. Be at the elementary school at 1:00. LET ME KNOW OF YOUR PARTICIPATION.

3. Speaking for LIONS CLUB-HARDIN: Kay Coffey has invited me to speak to the Hardin Lions club, March 23rd (obedience class set to the 30th). Your support welcomed

4. Note Card and Calendar workday set for March 21st. My house, 2:00 spouses welcome. Bring yourself, Paper cutter (Large); snacks, drinks. NEED WORKERS>

Also: one week left to turn in pictures for the note cards. THIS IS IT FOLKS>

5. April 17th: Paws handler workshop----YOUR job is to recruit folks everywhere you go. I sent everyone posters. Let me know if you need a resend. Also sent brochures--all this by e-mail. Print off, post, pass out. RECRUIT post at church at hair dresser, vet, groomers, etc.

6. April 18th: evaluations. Do you and your pet need to be re-evaluated. Don't plan on another time till October, so do it ahead and Delta will extend it the whole two years.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT YOU CAN SUPPORT THESE DATES OR WHICH DATES YOU CAN SUPPORT!!!!!!
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Heads Up!!!!!!!!Please mark your calendars Empty Re: Heads Up!!!!!!!!Please mark your calendars

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Thought of some more stuff

Basic obedience class, at my house, 7 sessions, beginning March 30th at 6:00. First session handlers only. Regular price for non-Paws members == $90; for Paws member one/half. Also after the basic I will work with our Paws members or others who want some advanced work: therapy problems, Rally, or Competitive obedience. Must have completed the basic obedience and be able to walk controlled on a leash, sit, down stay on command.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down