HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dues, Calendars, and Workshop

Go down

Dues, Calendars, and Workshop Empty Dues, Calendars, and Workshop

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:22 pm

1. Dues of $20 are due by the end of January. Please mail dues to Lyvone Hoover, 144 CR 4866 South, Dayton, TX 77535 OR drop by Janice's.

2. Calendars are ready. I will take most to Janice for you to pick up. Those on the East side will get theirs in the mail.

3. Workshop, March 7th. Now is the time to promote the workshop. I will have flyers for you to take around and post: vet's, groomers, feed stores, beauty shops, any place someone will see it. Baytown, Atascacita, Humble, whereever you go. Have pamphlets with the registration and information. Janice has these. Will get Stand-up holders and will place these around. Have the dates of workshop and the evaluations posted on the Delta Site (on home page at top, "Attend").

VERY IMPORTANT that members reserve the 7th to help with the workshop. It is important to have you there. Those who are comfortable speaking before a group, I need to know that you will take a part in the morning workshop. Will also need assistants for the evaulations.

Know that we should have at least 8 "students" hopefully more.

Need you out there canvasing and getting the word out.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down