HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September and October Events

3 posters

Go down

September and October Events Empty September and October Events

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Please mark your calendars for the following:

September 26th, Responsible Dog Owners Day, Baytown Dog Park, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. We have a booth to display our information and hope to have therapy dogs there to give out brochures and bookmarks, etc. Need folks. Look at the entry in this section for directions. NEED YOU AND YOUR THERAPY DOG. Bring chair and water or drinks.

October 10th, Canine Good Citizen testing, Crosby Fairgrounds during Baytown Kennel Club Agility Trial. 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 pm. will put everyone to work. Fun too as you can sneak off and watch the trials. I would love to get a group together to train agility, Bruce would be great, but hard to get motivated on my own.

October 14th, Trinity Valley Exposition Parade, 10:00 --- think we have to be on or by the float before that. We have been invited to ride or walk by the Liberty Health Care float. We have a banner that we may alternate individuals walking with or maybe we want to do our own float. All we need is a flat bed trailer (I can get that) and a four wheeler to pull it. Then a few decorations, and we are ready to do our own float behind the Liberty Health Care float. What do you think? Idea

October 24th-27th, Jo Ann in Salt Lake City visiting with Intermountain Therapy Animals Group and becoming certified as an evaluator for ITA and spreading "the Bruce Book" around.

November 14th and 15th: This seems to be the consensus for the workshop and evaluations. I will check on the church as that is easier on most of us. Only miss out on the shadow visits on the units which I like. So l guess the date is set, but location is not.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

September and October Events Empty nov evals

Post  Rhonda Glanzer Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:26 am

I probably won't be able to help Nov 14 & 15 for the workshop/evaluations. I'm working the overnight shift on the 13, have a playday Saturday night and work 11a-11p Sunday so my weekend is booked.

Rhonda
Rhonda Glanzer
Rhonda Glanzer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

September and October Events Empty I'll mark my calendar

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:58 pm

I can work workshop/ evaluation Nov. 14& 15. Hoping to make it to Baytown Saturday since hubby is working. I'll keep note of the other events and see what I can do.
Niesy
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

September and October Events Empty Thanks Niesy

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Thanks, Niesy, I wasn't looking for you this saturday, but so great to have you. Lyvone is vacationing, Janeen is vacationing, Rhonda is working or playdaying forget which, Perry works Saturdays, Janice has family in, so Frances, Gene, and Sherri and I were IT and they have other commitments.

SOOOO, I'll be looking for you. Bring you chair and bring something to munch on, drinks, etc. We'll have a good visit.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

September and October Events Empty Re: September and October Events

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down