HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doggie Pictures----NOTE CARDS --- PRODUCTION BEGINS

2 posters

Go down

Doggie Pictures----NOTE CARDS --- PRODUCTION BEGINS Empty Doggie Pictures----NOTE CARDS --- PRODUCTION BEGINS

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:00 am

I am collecting the doggie pictures. Please get them to me or to Janice.

Handlers, please indicate your choice of THE picture. Frances has ordered first place rossette ribbons and we will be awarding a first place to the "artist" of your selection and giving each contributor a certificate of appreciation made by Janice.

I will begin printing cards this week. As soon as I have a bunch, will call a workday here at the house. I will be asking for you to come help, and have some fun. We will need to cut the cards appart, fold, and sort into bunches, then prepare the bunches for distribution/sale. Also, some will be matting pictures done by the "artist" on display boards to be taken to various locations to advertise the sale of the note cards.

This workday is an important time. WE all need to pull together and get this done. Saturdays are a hectic day for families. Can we do it on a Sunday afternoon right after church? My dining room table spreads out long and there is the kitchen table as well.

If we do it at my house of the church in Devers, I don't have to find someone to stay with James while I am out of pocket. So that is why I am planning to have it here.

But right now. Need your pictures. Need to know your selection. Need to know something you would like on the back of the card---about the dog and or about the artist. Some of the artists are special children.

IF YOU DON"T HAVE AN ARTIST BUT WANT TO HAVE A PICTURE DONE OF YOUR DOG< LET ME KNOW>
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Doggie Pictures----NOTE CARDS --- PRODUCTION BEGINS Empty ribbons in mail

Post  frances pena Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:23 am

the ribbons are in the mail. i can't wait for everyone to see them. they are beautiful. i am buying my 1st place artist a stuffed dalmatian with the ribbon on it. will let u know when they arrive. gene and can come help . let me know when. we are going to the livestock show on the 6th of march. can't wait to see the cards. fancys breeder is going to get some. What a Face see u soon.
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Doggie Pictures----NOTE CARDS --- PRODUCTION BEGINS Empty Re: Doggie Pictures----NOTE CARDS --- PRODUCTION BEGINS

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:26 pm

I am now printing cards. I need pictures of your dogs: Dusty, April, Rachael, Darrel, Rhonda, Ann, and Kay. The cards are looking great. We will batch them in batches of 12, bundle them and then each of you will get your allotment to sell.

Each card has the artist rendition of the dog on the front, a blank inside, and the back side has a bit about the dog,the dog's photo, and Paws contact information.

Printing is the easy part. We will have to have a workday party to cut (two cards on an 8.5x11 sheet), fold, batch, and wrap. Each batch will have an information card about Paws, its members, and Paws contact information.

I Am Excited. bounce bounce bounce These are looking great. sunny Hope you think so. Exclamation
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Doggie Pictures----NOTE CARDS --- PRODUCTION BEGINS Empty Re: Doggie Pictures----NOTE CARDS --- PRODUCTION BEGINS

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:19 pm

Janice has made some wonderful certificates for the children. You will need to get them from me or her and put the names of the children in before you give them out.

Frances has order some wonderful First Place ribbons. I will have those and you may get from me.

Give to the children, take pictures, make a big deal. I will have a copy of your card if you want to take one to show and tell. BUT YOU MUST LET ME KNOW>
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down