HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTE CARD SALES AND NEW ORDERS

Go down

NOTE CARD SALES AND NEW ORDERS Empty NOTE CARD SALES AND NEW ORDERS

Post  Jo Ann Russell Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:49 pm

1. Be sure to turn the money from the sale of the notecards into Janice. She will be at the meeting on the 10th in Kountze. If you want you can write her a check for your 10 sets of cards ($100) and pocket the cash as you get it, accept only checks made out to Paws 4 Love and send her the checks, or meet with her and give her to cash and the checks. Just please do not send cash through the mail. Janice's address is:
9 White Wing, Dayton, TX 77535

Frances reports she has sold 5 sets of her cards. Jana has sold all of hers---she is keeping hers to use as gifts--great idea. Kay sold 6 sets at the Lions Club meeting; one fellow bought 5 sets. My 3rd grade teacher has taken 10 sets to pass around to the teachers and the mothers of the children who are in the READ program.

After Easter and the workshop we will set up a table at Dayton Vet clinic one Saturday morning and sell. Maybe another at WalMart. Will need workers. I will do a trifold with the original pictures and the notecard beside it. That will help attract attention. Not going to do a booth at the dog show as the Kennel Club wanted $90 per day for a booth without electricity. TOOOO much for us.

2. ORDERS FOR MORE CARDS: Janeen has ordered ten (10) more sets of cards to take with her to the English Setter Field Trial Nationals. Rhonda has ordered 20 more sets; she wants these sets of just the two pictures of Wrangler. Cathy has ordered two more sets with just the picture of Gypsy.

When you order extra sets I may not have time to do all the packaging for you. I'll try, but just in case something happens here; I will do the printing and the cutting. That leaves you the folding, counting envelopes, counting cards, and packaging. Any one has an afternoon or morning to come help with these extra orders, you are a welcome .

Please don't take that to mean I don't want to print more. OF COURSE, I WILL PRINT AS MANY AS YOU CAN SELL or you want to buy. I think these cards are great and want everyone to sell, sell, sell.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down