HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January Evaluations and Workshops ---- Need help

4 posters

Go down

January Evaluations and Workshops ---- Need help Empty January Evaluations and Workshops ---- Need help

Post  Jo Ann Russell Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:29 pm

1. January 13th, Re-evaluation opportunity (Delta or ITA) 9:00 first evaluation
Let me know if 1. you want to re-evaluate 2. If you can help with evaluations.

2. January 16th, Workshop ITA with Niesy's group in Kountz, This is a group Niesy has recruited, screened, and prepared for our first ITA workshop,membership group. These ladies and young men will all be Paws members and ITA. Niesy is our area coordinator for Kountz and north of Beaumont. Good job Niesy.

3. January 17th, Evaluations for Niesy's group in Kountz and any present Paws members who want to re-evaluate. I will need you to participate in the evaluation team. Exact location of the workshop and evaluations uncertain at the moment, but in Kountz since all the participants are from that area.

4. February 27th and 28th ---------- Beaumont Hospitals Pet Partner workshop and evaluations.
Times and locations to be determined later. (Baptist and St. Elizabeth's first cooperative effort)

No word yet on the rescheduling of the READ workshop by ITA. Hoping it will be in February or March

Will be setting local workshop and evaluation schedule shortly.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

January Evaluations and Workshops ---- Need help Empty Kountze workshop/ eval

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:29 pm

We can do the Kountze workshop at my church (Happy Valley) in Kountze. I have already talked to the pastor and gotten his okay. I told my gang it would probably start at 9am, but did not give them and end time. We have a power point computer/ screen, so we could do the training in the sanctuary and the evaluations in the fellowship hall or in the youth room. I am really excited about the folks we are gaining! It will be encouraging to have some folks in my neighborhood who might visit with me.
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

January Evaluations and Workshops ---- Need help Empty Re: January Evaluations and Workshops ---- Need help

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:48 pm

We are excited with you, Niesy. You are doing and excellent job of recruiting, now comes the job of supporting. We need to get you to the hospital during the school break, get with me and I'll go with you the first time. Bruce and I usually introduce folk to the unit, see that they are on their way, then we visit a short while in the waiting area.

I have cc'd you on a couple of e-mails to a new member, Cathy Lampas in Lumberton. She's your territory so get with her. Also, nursing instructor, Melody Antoon, she lives in Kountz and wants to get started with her pet.

Hope, hope hope you can make it Sunday.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

January Evaluations and Workshops ---- Need help Empty [color=darkred]Date Change: PLEAS NOTE[/color]

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:01 pm

The date of the re-evaluations has been changed to January 20th at St. Elizabeth Outpatient pravillion. Please let me know if you can be counted on to help with the evaluations. Need our experienced team.

If anyone wants to do an ITA evaluation I can do it at this time. Just need to let me know because of the difference in a couple sections of the evaluation process. Remember for members re-evaluation or for present Paws members evaluation for ITA membership is at no charge.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

January Evaluations and Workshops ---- Need help Empty Re: January Evaluations and Workshops ---- Need help

Post  Admin Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:19 am

Nice new picture Jo Ann!

I will help on the 13th.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://hphppaws4love.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:36 pm

Thanks and I like yours.

The 13th evaluations are the ones that have been changed by the hospitals to the 20th. Can you help on the 20th????be good to have you.

Is this Annie? or one of the now grown up puppies??? Tell Joe there is more jam here , but he has to come after it.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  janeen schneider Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:56 am

I can help on the 20th. No dogs to evaluate, but I can bring Bet for the test if you need a dog. Totally dog friendly.
janeen schneider
janeen schneider
Admin

Number of posts : 90

http://point2kennels.homestead.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  janeen schneider Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Wow, it's sure been quiet around here!

Are we still doing the evaluations on the 20th? Is there an address for St Elizabeth's for my navigator?

I may bring Lizzi too in case there's time for an evaluation.
janeen schneider
janeen schneider
Admin

Number of posts : 90

http://point2kennels.homestead.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down