HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evaluations and GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING

2 posters

Go down

Evaluations and GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING Empty Evaluations and GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:56 am

Here is the plan.

November 14th, Devers Methodist Church

1. 11:00 - 2:00 Diane and I will be at the church (need a couple volunteers for at least part of the time.LUNCH WILL BE SERVED TO VOLUNTEERS) to do evaluations for members, the lady from Anglton, one from Baptist, and any others. We will do either the Delta evaluation or the ITA which ever is desired by members. For non-members it will be the Delta only. (Some of you are nearing your expiration dates---look on your I>D> badges.)

2. 2:00 will be the General MEeting for ALL MEMBERS. This will be an important meeting as we will discuss several items of business affecting the Paws organization and you are important in the decision making. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

3. FOR YOUR INFORMATION: ALL PRESENT MEMBERS ARE ELIGIBLE TO BE GRANDFATHERED INTO ITA MEMBERSHIP WITHOUT ATTENDING A WORKSHOP. Very Happy YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ITA TEAM EVALUATION AND THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION. YOU CAN BE DUAL REGISTERED WITH DELTA IF YOU WISH. YOU MAY EVALUATE ON SATURDAY 14TH FOR YOUR ITA MEMBERSHIP.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Evaluations and GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING Empty Sat, Nov. 14

Post  Wishbone's Mom Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Jo Ann,

At one time I believe you were planning a workshop that morning as well. Do you still plan one?

I will plan to be there to help with the evaluations from 11-2.

Kay
Wishbone's Mom
Wishbone's Mom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Evaluations and GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING Empty Re: Evaluations and GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:52 am

O.K. Heads up everyone!!!!!!!!!!

The 14th the roofing contractor will be at the church repairing the leaky roof, so we will have to move the meeting to SUNDAY< NOVEMBER 15. I am checking on evaluations now. If you want to be evaluated let me know NOW. We will start evaluations at 11:00. General Meeting at 2:00.
If there are few evaluations then we will push the start time back. I know definitely of two evaluations (ITA style) that we will do from 1:00-2:00.

Sorry for the confusion, but I just got the phone call this evening.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Evaluations and GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING Empty Evaluations then General Meeting Set----See you there

Post  Jo Ann Russell Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:17 am

November 15th, Devers Methodist church. First evaluation at 11:30. Team needs to be in place and ready to begin the evaluation as we have full slate until 2:00. General meeting at 2:00. Thank you all for planning to attend. It will be so much easier to explain to all at one time and get your feedback as a group.

We have three outside teams who will be evaluated as Delta Pet Partners. Then Diane Carpenter will be down. She will be doing the ITA evaluation for Holly and me and then we will reverse the roles and I will evaluate her and Willow.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Evaluations and GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING Empty Re: Evaluations and GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:49 pm

Please remember: Evaluations for ITA or Delta start at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday November 15th (this coming Sunday) at the church in Devers. Members of the evaluation team please plan to be there by 11:00 so we can set up the room and go over roles.

General meeting of the membership of Paws 4 Love/hphp will be at 2:00 p.m. Diane and I will discuss our trip to Salt Lake City, the affiliation with ITA, and I have some issues I want to put before the group.

Those who bring snacks will be looked upon with great favor. cheers cheers Whatever that means.

By the way, I sent in a picture of Holly and a child reading, gave information to the editor of the Gazette regarding taking pictures of Jana/Brodie and Janice/Sally, etc. Notice the Gazette---Bruce and I at the very end of the TVE parade on an incredibly hot day. Embarassed --that goes with the READ article? Oh well, we got coverage for READ on the front page. bounce
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down