HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January Dates: IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP MEETING

5 posters

Go down

January Dates:  IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP MEETING Empty January Dates: IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP MEETING

Post  Jo Ann Russell Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:14 pm

January 8th at 10:00 a.m. at the Baptist Hospital, Magnolia/Cypress rooms (where we do our workshops/evaluations). THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT MEETING FOR EVERY MEMBER. PLEASE PLAN TO ATTEND.

January 8th at 9:00 we will be evaluating Sara and Kennedy. Perry plans to be there, but I need at least one more assistant. Let me know if you can help

January 8th: Do you want to shadow after the meeting? Kathy Smart has her registration and wants to shadow. Who plans to bring their dog and visit a unit afterwards? Remember if you bring your dog, you still need to be able to concentrate on the meeting. Some of our dogs take our full attention at all times, so think about that--maybe a crate?

February 5th: Evaluations at Baptist. If your Delta or ITA is up in the next 6 months we can do your evaluation at this time. Let me know.

See everyone on the 8th.

Happy New YEar.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

January Dates:  IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP MEETING Empty Re: January Dates: IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP MEETING

Post  Denice&Mae Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:38 am

Seawillow is doing her shadow visit with me that day, so I will be bringing Mae. Whoever else wants to shadow us can as well.
See you all then!

Denice
Denice&Mae
Denice&Mae

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

January Dates:  IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP MEETING Empty Re: January Dates: IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP MEETING

Post  Sara Gubala Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:45 am

Hello Everyone- Can I shadow with someone at Baptist too? I won't be able to shadow anyone on Saturday the 8th because I will have Kennedy with me. If anyone is going to Baptist next week sometime let me know and maybe I could shadow you then, if not maybe we can set something up on the 8th at the meeting.

Thanks!
Sara
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:57 pm

What is your schedule on Wednesday or Thursday. I want to make a visit but not sure which date. Thursday would have to be early afternoon as Holly and I have READ until 12:30. So I would be ready to visit about 2:00 on Thursday, but could go earlier on Wednesday.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Gubala Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:35 pm

Hi Jo Ann - Thursday I am planning to work at school all day and Kennedy is going to doggie daycare but Wednesday I will be free anytime after about 10:30am as I have a dentist appointment that morning but free the rest of the day. If Wednesday works for you, let me know as I could meet you then.

Thanks!
Sara
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  James Shepherd Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Jo Ann Russell wrote:What is your schedule on Wednesday or Thursday. I want to make a visit but not sure which date. Thursday would have to be early afternoon as Holly and I have READ until 12:30. So I would be ready to visit about 2:00 on Thursday, but could go earlier on Wednesday.
Jo Ann, do you think that you could shadow me Thursday? I do have that hole day free and would love to be able to go to the Read with you.
James Shepherd
James Shepherd

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Can you meet me at Devers Elementary school, front office at 11:15?

When you start your READ program will you have to take both dogs when you are with the child???? Do you think you will be starting this Spring semester? Have you finished the manual? There is a test and application at the back. as soon as you complete the manual, do the test and application and bring of send to me for the registration fee. I also need to knwo the level of the children you will be reading with. Maybe you, I and Annette can talk about it.

Hope you and Annette can be at the general meeting on the 8th.

Happy New Year.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  James Shepherd Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Jo Ann Russell wrote:Can you meet me at Devers Elementary school, front office at 11:15?

When you start your READ program will you have to take both dogs when you are with the child???? Do you think you will be starting this Spring semester? Have you finished the manual? There is a test and application at the back. as soon as you complete the manual, do the test and application and bring of send to me for the registration fee. I also need to knwo the level of the children you will be reading with. Maybe you, I and Annette can talk about it.

Hope you and Annette can be at the general meeting on the 8th.

Happy New Year.
yes I can meet you at Devers elementary school at 11:15 this thursday and I do beleave the devers elementary is right down from your house, am I rite?
James Shepherd
James Shepherd

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Yes, it is on Highway 90 just East of my house. Heck what there is of Devers is East of my house! It is on the south side of the road in the heart of what is the "downtown" of Devers. See you Thursday.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

January Dates:  IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP MEETING Empty Evaluations Saturday, Jan 8th

Post  Rachael Harper Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:39 pm

JoAnn, If you still need help Saturday morning for the evaluations, just let me know. I can be there at 9:00 if you need me. Let me know, Thanks.

Rachael
Rachael Harper
Rachael Harper

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down