HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntsville Evals and Eval Team Instruction

Go down

Huntsville Evals and Eval Team Instruction Empty Huntsville Evals and Eval Team Instruction

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:06 am

I came back from Fort Worth today and stopped in Huntsville to visit with Diane. A little lunch too.

October 17th the Huntsville portion of our group will be having evaluations. Most of the teams to be evaluated are renewals so they will be using this time to do the evaluation team training that we did on July 7th. (Diane was impressed with the training module and thought it very helpful for all members of the team.)

Some of you expressed interest in going through some more training and some missed the opportunity here. So if you are interested I plan to go up and evaluate with Rosco (this will be a trip!!) and you are welcome to ride with me. I will be staying after for a short time to do a few obedience exercises with those who are interested.

Don't know how many renewal evals they have, but I don't think there are many.

If you need to renew you may want to use this opportunity. I don't know when the ITA workshop and evals will be--sometime after the first of the year, hopefully Jan. Certainly in February. I'll know more about that when I get back from Salt Lake City later this month.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down