HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[color=darkred]HELP! HELP! HELP NEEDED![/color]

2 posters

Go down

[color=darkred]HELP! HELP! HELP NEEDED![/color] Empty [color=darkred]HELP! HELP! HELP NEEDED![/color]

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:01 pm

Need help cutting, laminating and cutting 210 Safety Around Dogs bookmarks. It is three steps, cut the sheets apart, stack the laminating pouch and laminate, cut the laminated bookmarks apart. Got to have these done by Monday.

I just finished printing 210 Safety Around Dogs bookmarks (front and back). Worked last night and this morning with my computer and printer. Would not print the affraid multidog bookmark(6 pictures on front) . So I printed 6 sheets with 5 bookmarks to each sheet of the 7 possible dogs for Monday. drunken Think problem is my computer so it goes in the shop soon!

Please let me know if you can spend a couple of hours helping me before Monday.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

[color=darkred]HELP! HELP! HELP NEEDED![/color] Empty Re: [color=darkred]HELP! HELP! HELP NEEDED![/color]

Post  janeen schneider Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:09 pm

I am so sorry Jo Ann, I am in Hubbard for a trial through Sunday. If it goes late Sunday, I may not be back until Monday. Joe just told me he has to cut out early and I can't drive the rig in the dark.
janeen schneider
janeen schneider
Admin

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://point2kennels.homestead.com/

Back to top Go down

[color=darkred]HELP! HELP! HELP NEEDED![/color] Empty Thanks; got it covered

Post  Jo Ann Russell Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:59 am

No, DO NOT drive the rig back in the dark. It is bad enough that you are driving the truck, trailer and horse by yourself. Done that, don't want to do it again. Be careful, please. Exclamation

Got Annie's bookmarks made; "Be Safe Around Dogs", hope she makes it for the event Monday. Starts at 1:15. Directions to school: Go through Liberty on 146 (main street or bypass) heada north to Hardin. Go through Hardin heading toward Moss Hill on 146. When you think you have passed it and you are in the country, it will be on your left. Hope to see you there.

Janice is going to help tomorrow and we will get them done. Very Happy

Christmas party set for the 7th at 3:00 at Jana and Bill Buchanan's in Liberty. WIll send directions.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

[color=darkred]HELP! HELP! HELP NEEDED![/color] Empty Re: [color=darkred]HELP! HELP! HELP NEEDED![/color]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down