HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You Janice-----Our wonderful Artist in residence

2 posters

Go down

Thank You Janice-----Our wonderful Artist in residence Empty Thank You Janice-----Our wonderful Artist in residence

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:16 am

Everyone please go on the Paws 4 Love facebook page and look at the painting of Mae. Denice has changed her profile picture to this painting. It is so beautifully done that you would think it a photo of Mae. I was privileged to see the beautiful oil painting Janice has done of Mae.

Janice you are truly an outstanding, exceptional artist. YOu have captured the essence of Bruce on the cover of our Will You Read To Me and now you have put all of the sweetness of Mae on canvas.

Thank you so much for sharing your God given gift.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Thank You Janice-----Our wonderful Artist in residence Empty Re: Thank You Janice-----Our wonderful Artist in residence

Post  Denice&Mae Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Yes, it is sooooooo beautiful!! Janice was so kind to paint a beautiful picture of Mae for a sweet lady that made a generous donation to Paws 4 Love. It is a lady that Mae had visited in the hospital. It is so amazing the way that Janice captured Mae. You can see the love in her eyes. Janice has a gift and I thank her for sharing it!!!
Denice&Mae
Denice&Mae

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down