HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws Yahoo Group

Go down

Paws Yahoo Group Empty Paws Yahoo Group

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:38 am

Please respond to the invitation to join the Paws Yahoo Group. This group has been formed as a means to help me administer this enlarging group. We stretch from West of Dayton to Orange, and from Winnie/Fannett and Nederland on the South to Kountze on the North. That is a large geographical area.

The YAHOO GROUP will allow me to:
  1. Establish an interactive calendar (you can post to it) and have reminders sent out to members.
Upload files of materials so you can access these files as you need them: i.e. READ information; Safety Around Dogs information; Paws membership application; Time Sheets, etc.

If you or I use the e-mail function it will send messages to all on the Yahoo group. So when you have something you want all to see, you can use this function and not have to send to me and ask me to forward to the group.

HERE IS THE RESTRICTION: The Yahoo Group is not to be used for our general interactive chatting and sharing. I want it to be primarily used for Group NEED to KNOW, calendar, and access to files.

THIS FORUM IS OUR CONVERSATION PLACE> This is where we share our stories, ask questions, keep up with each other, and generally be a parta of the group.

Use both tools. We are large but we can still be close.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down