HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July and August Paws Group Activities

Go down

July and August Paws Group Activities Empty July and August Paws Group Activities

Post  Jo Ann Russell Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:09 pm

July 11th: Summer Social, 6:00 p.m. Devers, Jo Ann's House. Covered Dish
Service Awards and General meeting. Turn your service hours in to France Pena or to Jo Ann Russell. We need to keep those hours accounted for even if you don't want to collect bones.

July 14th: Safety Around Dogs, Baptist Hospital, Beaumont, TX. 5:00 p.m. for the dog and handler teams.
We will show the DVD to the chilren of hospital employees, do the exercises with the dogs, then send the families home with the work book for their continued studies. Children will have to be accompanied by a responsible adult. there will be a reservations and a limit on number of children.
Good time for those handlers who work or are in school to participate. I will lead the sessions and there will be "seasoned" handler teams there to guide.

August 4th and 11th READ in the Liberty Library. Dogs/handlers from East and West are invited to join the children of Liberty county for this exciting time. There will be two sessions each day. 10 and 1 . Teams should choose morning or afternoon. I will need to know the volunteer teams and the times choosen.

Hopefully, Niesy will have a summer read set up for the Kountze library.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

July and August Paws Group Activities Empty Sign Up for the Library NOW

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Need everyone to sign up for helping at the library now. Let me know if you are interested, but can't say for certain. We need folks on standby if we have too many kids sign up and if one of us has an emergency.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down