HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Workshop===this Saturday,Baptist Hospital, FEb 5 Evaluations

3 posters

Go down

Workshop===this Saturday,Baptist Hospital,   FEb 5  Evaluations Empty Workshop===this Saturday,Baptist Hospital, FEb 5 Evaluations

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Can you help during the workshop?

I need three teams to take the participants up on the units for a shadow visit.

I would like to have some of you share with the participants about your experiences, chime in as I speak, or take a part.

NEED lots of help for the evaluations on the 5th. Only one neutral dog team. I f you bring your dog, you must crate your dog in the front of the room during the evaluation. I need crowd members, grumpy old man with walker, lady with wheelchair, and neutral dog team.\\\\

VOLUNTEer now.

Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Workshop===this Saturday,Baptist Hospital,   FEb 5  Evaluations Empty Re: Workshop===this Saturday,Baptist Hospital, FEb 5 Evaluations

Post  Sara Gubala Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:51 pm

I can help with evaluations.

Thanks!
Sara
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Workshop===this Saturday,Baptist Hospital,   FEb 5  Evaluations Empty Re: Workshop===this Saturday,Baptist Hospital, FEb 5 Evaluations

Post  James Shepherd Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:40 pm

After spliting wood for my fire place i could be the grumpy old man and cripled for shore.. Twisted Evil
James Shepherd
James Shepherd

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Be at the hospital at 8:30a.m. only your Jassmine cannot be in the room when we are evaluating. YOu can do the grumpy old man which is only one scene; before and after retire to the back part of the waiting area with Jassmine. That would work great. We have to have a man in the pack somewhere.

Have you finished your READ!!!! See you Saturday.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down