HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tricks Class at Petsmart in January

3 posters

Go down

Tricks Class at Petsmart in January Empty Tricks Class at Petsmart in January

Post  Sara Gubala Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Hello Everyone - Kennedy and I will be participating in a Tricks class in January at Petsmart. Perry will be teaching the class and we were hoping that some additional therapy handlers and their pups might want to be a part of this class too. The cost is $109 but I am pretty sure Perry has some coupons that he can give out for a discount. There are scheduled tricks we are to learn but Perry is also really open to working with us all to teach us tricks that we may have seen pups do in you tube videos and such. For example, I am working with Kennedy now to teach her to "say her prayers", it is based off a video that was circulating on the internet. The class runs six weeks and is scheduled to begin on Wednesday, January 19 at 7pm BUT Perry is willing to possibly change the start date and time for the class to accommodate some of our therapy dog friends. So if you are interested in this class, either call Petsmart and talk to Perry (he is there Tuesday - Friday from 1-9pm and Saturday from 10am - 6pm) or respond on here and maybe we can come up with a time that will work in his schedule.

Thanks!
Sara and Kennedy
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Tricks Class at Petsmart in January Empty Re: Tricks Class at Petsmart in January

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Hey, Sara, please tell Perry I need to talk with him. I left him a message at his desk but he never called me. I know he is so busy, but I do need to talk. Thanks
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Tricks Class at Petsmart in January Empty Petsmart tricks class - day change

Post  Sara Gubala Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Hi Everyone - I talked to Perry last night and the tricks class was moved to Tuesday nights to accommodate more people. The class will begin on Tuesday, January 18th at 8pm at Petsmart. The class runs 6 weeks. I know Denice and Mae are signed up and I think Niesy and Crush might also take the class with Kennedy and I. So sign-up and we can have a class full of therapy pups and their owners. For more info, call Petsmart and talk to Perry or stop by the store as he is there Tues - Fri from 1-9pm and Sat from 10am-6pm.

Christmas blessings!!
Sara and Kennedy
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Back to top Go down

Tricks Class at Petsmart in January Empty Re: Tricks Class at Petsmart in January

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:12 am

Bruce and I would love to take the class, but my problem is driving at night. I really do not like to drive the two lane sections of the highway after dark. I'll talk to my grandson and see if he is in class at Lamar on Tuesday nights. May work something out.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Would love to take the class with either Bruce or Holly, but I don't like driving at night so I am waiting to see what my grandsons' schedules are for Lamar on Wednesday nights. If it works out I will look forward to the class.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Back to top Go down

Tricks Class at Petsmart in January Empty new tricks for old dogs?

Post  Cathy Lempa Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:29 pm

That sounds interesting, I will think about it. Gypsy can do several tricks but I have been trying to teach her to roll over and not having much luck.... Cathy

Cathy Lempa

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Gubala Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Cathy - I hope you and Gypsy do the class with us, it will be a lot of fun!!

Sara and Kennedy
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down