HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws and HP Establishing a Lending Library

Go down

Paws and HP Establishing a Lending Library Empty Paws and HP Establishing a Lending Library

Post  Jo Ann Russell Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:34 am

HPHP already has a collection of training materials, therapy information, and good animal reading materials, but the materials have not been catalogued or easily available to all.

SO: HPHP is working on cataloguing this materials and assigning the role of "lending librarian" to someone.

SO: I am asking Paws members to go through your reading materials and bring to the Summer social any "donations" you have for the Paws portion of the Paws/HPHP lending library. Good animal stories, training materials, therapy materials, etc.

Members of HPHP/PAWS will be able to "check-out" materials from either collection. The librarian will sending the material to the member and the member will be responsible for the return postage or delivery. One month and we will be reminding you to return the material.

Janeen shared materials with me earlier and those will be in the library. I have a few items and may eventually put all my Obedience lesson plans into a notebook. Look around and see what you have that you can share.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down