HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry I missed the HPHP party!

2 posters

Go down

Sorry I missed the HPHP party! Empty Sorry I missed the HPHP party!

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:49 am

Hey All,
Sorry I didn't get to join y'all yesterday. We had an impromtu family gathering at my aunt & uncle's house yesterday because my uncle has been battling ALS for a few years and he is not doing well. They wanted to give their grandson a birthday party while Uncle Paul is still with us. I am very glad we went, as it was a very emotional day. There has always been much love between their family and mine, and we always treasure our fellowships. Crush and I were invited to make another church youth group appearance last night, which we also had to miss, so we have rescheduled that for September. I hope everyone had fun yesterday and missed the rain!
Niesy & Crush
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

Sorry I missed the HPHP party! Empty Party and Church

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:55 am

We missed you, but you had a much more important meeting. Sorry about your uncle; know your family wagons are circling close and will be a great comfort to each of you.

Tell us more about the church youth meetings. What are you presenting, etc? I have written a children's sermon, but want to know more about what you do in the youth meetings.

Also, what nursing home are you going to? I am making birthday cards from the "home's" therapy dog(s) and I will give you a supply. The homes here have a once a month birthday party. I give the activity director the cards and she delivers them at the party to all those who had a birthday that month. Do you want me to do cards for Crush, or do you want to take care of it yourself. I
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down