HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HPHP Christmas Party

3 posters

Go down

HPHP Christmas Party Empty HPHP Christmas Party

Post  Diane Carpenter Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:21 am

WHEN: Saturday, December 11
Where: Ryans in Conroe
Time: 2 PM 'till ?

This is always a great time for all.
Members meals are paid by HPHP - just let the cashier know you are going to the HPHP reserved area (usually in the far right-hand corner).
Family and friends are also invited but must paid their own ticket.

If you want to participate in the "Dirty" Santa gift exchange, please bring a gift with a value of $15 (approximate). You may wrap or put in a gift bag - just be sure it's not visible to the casual observer. The "Dirty" Santa participants will each draw a number and gifts will be selected or "stolen" in that order. Gifts do not necessarily have to be "doggy." Whatever strikes your fancy to bringl

Explanation for location & Time: Our members are spread out in Bryan, Montgomery, Liberty, etc and this location is easier for everyone than Huntsville. At 2, the restaurant isn't as crowded and we get the best price per meal and it allows everyone to get on the road and home before dark.

Plan to see you all there!!
santa santa
Diane Carpenter
Diane Carpenter

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://www.petshelpingpeople.com

Back to top Go down

HPHP Christmas Party Empty Re: HPHP Christmas Party

Post  Jo Ann Russell Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:44 pm

Paws Members: this is a great time to meet the rest of the group----the Northern half. Please make an effort to attend. New members we look forward to you joining us at this time. Everyone, let me know if you plan to attend and we will try to arrange some car pooling; it is always fun to ride together and visit.

I am planning on going so there are at least three seats available in my Highlander. Promise to vaccum some of the Holly and Bruce hair before we go. Let me know.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyvone Hoover Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:43 pm

Would love to go but that is my family Christmas party here at my house.We have it the second week-end in Dec. each year.Have fun!
Lyvone Hoover
Lyvone Hoover

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Christmas paryty is on!!!!!!!!!!! Come one come all. RSVP or NO RSVP COme

December 5th: My house 5:00. Call if you need directions. Highway 90 at 61 in Devers, look for the Paws 4 Love sign.

Bring spouse if you can or friend if you want. Bring food for pets in shelters. Bring food for us to eat. Meat provided and drinks provided.

Bring pictures, scrapebooks, goodies to show and lots of stories.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down