HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Scouts Troop #3095 Junior Paws Dog Days (Claiborne Park) Vidor

Go down

Girl Scouts Troop #3095 Junior Paws Dog Days (Claiborne Park) Vidor Empty Girl Scouts Troop #3095 Junior Paws Dog Days (Claiborne Park) Vidor

Post  Rachael Tue May 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Saturday, May 8th, 8:30 - 2:30 pm. Claiborne West Park, IH 10 in Vidor Texas
the Girl Scouts Troop #3095 are hosting a Junior Paws Day and will feature a "Dog Park" There will be fenced areas for small dogs and large dogs and admission is $2.00 for the dog park and there will also be a parade at 1:00 pm and there is a $1.00 entry fee. All dogs must have current tags and only dogs are allowed. I will be there representing Paws 4 Love as well as handing out information about the Delta Society and Pet Partners in general. This is open to the public and will be a great opportunity to get the word out about who we are and what we do. Not to mention that our dogs can go and play as well. Anyone who would like to join me is more than welcome. If you've never been to Claiborne Park, then you have missed out. It's a beautiful park and I think the weather is supposed to be very nice too.

Rachael

Back to top Go down