HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kountze Meeting

2 posters

Go down

Kountze Meeting Empty Kountze Meeting

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone next Saturday at 10 am. We have the t-shirts, polos, hoodies, and bandanas printed, but ran into a snag on the red smocks so there may be a delay on those if my supplier doesn't get them here this week. We learned that our white ink doesn't work well with polyester...it's pink! We are getting another kind of ink that will work and reordering the smocks, but I must offer a big apology for those who have been waiting a while. Those are a whole different project than the t-shirts and hoodies we have been doing for a year. I am figuring out why the other place doesn't do scrubs anymore.. LOL! If you just ordered Thursday, we should have those t-shirts and polos here tomorrow or Wednesday, so they should be ready Saturday. Do we have the patches to go on them, or do we need to order them individually from Delta/ITA?
I will bring some breakfast snacks and drinks. The playground is right outside my door if anyone needs to bring their children with them. If anyone needs directions, call me at 409-781-0435. Have a great week and I'll see y'all Saturday.
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

Kountze Meeting Empty Re: Kountze Meeting

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:38 am

Yes, Inkslingers had trouble getting the smocks so Diane started ordering them herself then taking them to the shop. Also, try Black ink on your red. The ITA colors are red and black, but they use the white on the patches to show up. I have a red sweatshirt that has the emblem in Black and it looks great. Of, course, that is all cotton. The smocks are cotton/poly blend aren't they??????

Sorry this is such a problem. Thanks for keeping with it. Smocks are so handy when visiting.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down