HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Parties Yes Parties

Go down

Christmas Parties    Yes Parties Empty Christmas Parties Yes Parties

Post  Jo Ann Russell Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:02 am

First the Paws Christmas get together is December 6th, Sunday at my house, beginning about 4:00 p.m. I will have turkey and drinks, you bring the rest. We'll eat and enjoy whatever arrives.

Remember to bring a gift to go in the gift exchange. This may be a doggie gift or a doggie people gift or both, value about $15.

The Second party: The second Saturday in December is the HPHP Christmas party at Ryan's Steakhouse in Conroe, members(Paws too)meals are paid for, begins at 1:00, bring a similar gift for this. I would like to have several of us attend this party' I will be going, hope you can join me. We can get a group together and the drive will even be fun.

Let me know.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Christmas Parties    Yes Parties Empty Re: Christmas Parties Yes Parties

Post  Jo Ann Russell Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Hey everybody the Christmas Party for Paws 4 Love/hphp is only a few days away. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and remember spouses are invited.

Date: DECEMBER 6Th, that is Sunday
Time: 4:00 p.m. or as soon as you can get here, until ......
Place: Jo Ann and James' home, 303 W Highway 90, Devers, TX (directions to follow)
BRING: 1. Food, I have a smoked turkey, ice tea and coffee
2. A doggie or doggie person wrapped gift (approx value $15) to be in the gift exchange and exchange and exchange. Spouses are welcome to bring gift and participate.

Diane is bringing a contigent from Huntsville, so Lets all be here so we are not outnumbered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next Saturday. December 12th, 1:00 p.m. Ryan's Steakhouse in Conroe (I-45, one exit up from Loop 336 S) we are invited to join the HPHP portion of our group for their Christmas party. Members lunch paid for, guest is dutch, same gift protocol. PLEASE PLAN TO GO WITH ME< I WOULD LIKE FOR US TO RETURN THE FAVOR OF THEIR VISIT HERE THIS WEEKEND>

DIRECTIONS: From Liberty, take Highway 90 East toward Beaumont, go through Ames and Raywood, Devers is 5 miles from Raywood. On approaching Devers, watch for Highway 61 intersection, ON THE LEFT (NORTH) will be a brown wooden fence with Christmas wreaths at the gate and the Paws 4 Love/hphp banner. Come on in.
From Beaumont: Highway 90 West toward Liberty, after going through Nome and into Devers woods, go to west side of Devers; at intersection of Highway 61, look at the North side (right) of 90 for brown wooden fence, Christmas wreaths at the entrance and Paws 4 Love/hphp banner. Come on in.
Coming from the South: I-10 East to Highway 61, exit and turn under freeway and go through Hankamer(sp?), Highway 61 will deadend into 90, cross 90 CAREFULLY, I am on the north side of that intersection. Look for Paws banner brown fence and Christmas Wreaths on the fence entrance.

Phone numbers for those who follow GPS directions and get lost: 936-549-7613 or 936-334-3547.

Excited to see everyone.
Jo Ann
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down