HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Donations

Go down

Christmas Donations Empty Christmas Donations

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Today one of the dear older (actually oldest) members of the Methodist Church here in Devers called. She had decided that there wasn't much she could give most of her children that they didn't already have or that they might want so she decided to give to her favorite ministry of the church in their names. Her favority ministry: Paws 4 Love. She asked how to go about doing so. So I told her to make out the check and I would come by tomorrow with some specially made cards for her to write their names in and hang on her Christmas tree.

I have made up Christmas cards which on the inside read, "AChristmas donation honoring_________(for the person's name) has been given to Paws 4 Love" and below that our logo.

I am sure her's will be the widow's mite, BUT that is not important. I was so touch that she wanted to do this. Perhaps you can think of ways to share this idea with others. I can always make more cards.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down