HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hphp/paws 4 love!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to hphp/paws 4 love! Empty Welcome to hphp/paws 4 love!

Post  janeen schneider Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:40 pm

Thank you for registering and welcome to our new forum. I'm Janeen Schneider and I will be the administrator of this forum. I set up the basic topic areas, but if it becomes apparent that we need a new one, we can add it on later.

Hopefully this will be an more effective way to communicate with members of our groups. We can all sign in and view topics and respond. You don't need to send a response to everyone individually, because we can all view the discussion here.

I don't know about everyone else, but with such a large group it's hard to know who is who, how long they have been a member and doing pet therapy, etc. I'm looking forward to getting to know you a little better.

As soon as you can, go to your profile and complete as much as possible. You should set your time to GMT-5. If you don't set that, you will miss posts or get them late. This is the place where you can add an avatar, which is a fancy word for picture of yourself. That way we know who we're talking to. The picture has to be resized to 80X80. If you don't have software to do that (I use photoshop), forward the pic to me at wannabet@spamarrest.com, I will resize it and send it back so you can upload it to your profile.

Right now I'm the only moderator, and hopefully I won't need to moderate. The main thing is to put your posts in the right forum.
janeen schneider
janeen schneider
Admin

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://point2kennels.homestead.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome to hphp/paws 4 love! Empty forum

Post  frances pena Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:45 pm

this is really great, thanks janeen!!!!!
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Welcome to hphp/paws 4 love! Empty Thanks Janeen

Post  Jo Ann Russell Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:48 pm

Thanks for working this forumn up for all of us. Now comes your biggest challenge---teaching ME how to use it. Jo Ann Laughing
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Welcome to hphp/paws 4 love! Empty Re: Welcome to hphp/paws 4 love!

Post  janeen schneider Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:07 am

I'm so excited to see that Diane has added an avatar. It's really easy, and I'm hoping everyone will register and set this up.

You save the picture in the proper size in one of your file directories. Then go to your profile. There is a tab at the top that says "avatar". Go there and browse for the photo. Then save it. Every post you make will have your picture. If you change your picture, any old posts will now have the new pic.

You can also upload a pic of any size from your files and put it right in your post. There is a row of little icons in between the subject line and the text of any post you compose. Just run your cursor over those icons and you will see a brief explanation of what they do.

About in the middle is an icon called "host a picture". Click on this and you will be able to upload a pic, and copy it right into your post.

Some people are have a little trouble getting private messages. Make sure your time is set to GMT minus 5, then let me know if you are still having trouble.
janeen schneider
janeen schneider
Admin

Number of posts : 90

http://point2kennels.homestead.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome to hphp/paws 4 love! Empty Thanks Janeen

Post  Wishbone's Mom Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:45 am

Thanks for putting this great forum together for us!

Kay Very Happy
Wishbone's Mom
Wishbone's Mom

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Welcome to hphp/paws 4 love! Empty Re: Welcome to hphp/paws 4 love!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down