HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyvone's son-in-law's nephew and James and me

Go down

Lyvone's son-in-law's nephew  and James and me Empty Lyvone's son-in-law's nephew and James and me

Post  Jo Ann Russell Wed May 04, 2011 11:42 am

Talked with Lyvone last night. Both her son and her son-in-law have been out of work. Son living with Larry and Lyvone and two girls in and out. Her daughter and son-in-law are just down the street and so they have been there as much as at home. Basically, Larry's retirement has not led to time for Lyvone and Larry to travel and enjoy. Hopefully things will turn around for this wonderful family (Very close) and Lyvone and Larry will have their time.

Additionally yesterday Lyvone's son-in-law's nephew (9 yrs old) was rushed to Texas Children's Hospital with seizure activity---4 yesterday! Here is Lyvone's report:

"Just got word from hospital.He will take meds twice a day.Will probley grow out of them.Thank the Lord!"

Lyvone Hoover
936-258-7258

James is rebounding and improving. He had to have another round of antibodics but finally the infection is cleared and he is back at the computer and comes outside to tell me how to care for the garden on occasions.

Thank you for all your prayers and concerns. The knowledge of friends like you sustains us through difficult times. I love you
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down