HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James is returning home

2 posters

Go down

James is returning home Empty James is returning home

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:38 pm

James is beimg released from HealthSouth rehab hospital tomorrow morning. He seems much improved from his normal activity level here; but I have to wonder. They are sending a wheelchair and a seated walker home with him!!! Maybe we needed that all along and these devises will allow him to move about more both in and out of the house.

Thank you for all the help with my dogs during the cold, for all your prayers and expressions of concern, and for being my therapy during this. I will still be counting on each of you in the coming days as we adjust to whatever new routines are before us.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

James is returning home Empty Re: James is returning home

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:58 am

Hope Mr. James is glad to be home and doing much better! Glad to hear he was being released. Our weekend was very busy, but worth it. We hauled a school bus full of 50 kids to Hot Hearts in Beaumont this weekend, and 8 of them asked the Lord for Salvation! April and I finally got all our forms for ITA filled out and are visiting the vet this week for exams. I don't have a Paws application for Dusty. Could you email it to me? I am excited about our new members and know we will soon have more. Lisa Ferguson said she wants to come train in February, so I need to sign her up.
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:08 am

Will e-mail the application for Dusty. Looking for your ITA applications.

Have the lady or others call the Volunteer Services department at Baptist hospital in Beaumont to sign up for the course. If she already has a manual be sure to tell Vicki or Barbara that she does not need a manual, but needs to attend the class. Then you will have to help us remember that she will need an ITA evaluation, not Delta.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down