HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers needed for James and Family

3 posters

Go down

Prayers needed for James and Family Empty Prayers needed for James and Family

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:04 pm

As most of you know, we recently took a very long trip up to Dayton, Ohio so James (my husband) could visit with his ailing mother. She lives with his sister(moved from her home in Humble, TX. She was in a nursing/rehab home after a serious bout with extremely low blood pressure, pneumonia, and urinary track infection when we visited the end of October. James, surprisingly, made the trip much better than I could have hoped for (he is on O2 24/7) and we had a wonderful visit with "Mama". She asked several time if it was just a dream that he was there. She was able to return to her daughter's home shortly after we left.

Friday Mama (Naomi Barras) returned to the hospital and is not doing well. All I know, since I haven't talked with the doctor, is that she has pneumonia and keeps "blowing the IV's". She is very fraile, unable to walk, has palsy so must be assisted with eating and everything, will be 90 yrs old Jan. 2, and does not have much desire to continue living. I ask for your prayers as I fear the dear soul is reaching the end of her earthly journey.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Prayers needed for James and Family Empty Re: Prayers needed for James and Family

Post  Denice&Mae Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 pm

My prayers are with you, James, and his sweet Mother.
Denice&Mae
Denice&Mae

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Prayers needed for James and Family Empty Re: Prayers needed for James and Family

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:00 am

James' mother has been moved to a nursing home as she is continuing to need the care of skilled nurses. She has had a blood clot on her lung and then clots were found in her legs. She is on blood thinners now. She had difficulty swollowing thin liquids(Dr.s say her tongue and throat muscles are impaired, so she lets thin liquids trickle down her throat and some of it enters the lungs.

Still a very touch and go situation. she is very weak.
Thanks for your prayers and concerns.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Gubala Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Jo Ann - I am sending prayers for James' mom and for the whole family.

Sara
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down