HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

parade in liberty

4 posters

Go down

parade in liberty Empty parade in liberty

Post  frances pena Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:59 pm

had fun at the parade, but too hot Cool lets have our own float next year, gene can drive. everyone think about it.
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

parade in liberty Empty Re: parade in liberty

Post  Lyvone Hoover Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Man it was HOT!! Darla got too hot.Our own float next year sounds good to me. Very Happy
Lyvone Hoover
Lyvone Hoover

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post  janeen schneider Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:20 pm

At least it didn't rain! I've heard from old timers that it rains on the TVE parade every year. The last couple years we just barely squeeked in a dove release.

This year, I was so excited about the weather. I had everything loaded and ready to go, and my helper called in sick. Of course we got two bookings and I had to put the parade last on the list of obligations.

I'm glad you all had fun. The parade is a hoot.
janeen schneider
janeen schneider
Admin

Number of posts : 90

http://point2kennels.homestead.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:24 am

It was fun, hot, but fun. I agree. Next year we have our own float. I hereby assign that task to Frances and Lyvone. I have a diesel truck that will pull and not get overheated. Will need a long flatbed trailer. (anyone got one) Would be great to start getting some poster size snapshots of the dogs at their work to use around the sides of the trailer. We have the nice banner that Janice had made for us. I have a bookcase that could be used as part of a R.E.A.D. display with a child, dog and handler. Just thinking. Could have a wheelchair and dog with handler. Could change out as we go so some of us get some rest along the way.

The kids loved the bookmarks and the few trading cards that I had. Bruce worked the crowd until he was pooped. Next year we could make up a lot more. Besides we could do some small goodie bags of MilkBones with our business card attached.

Everyone put your thinking caps on and give France and Lyvone your ideas.

Then we need to know about the possible event our Eastern Half would like to participate in. Rhonda and Perry are halfway, but Niesy and Karen and Darrell? what about your area. Think, Think, Think of ways to let people know of Paws 4 Love.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down