HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Party and other information

Go down

Christmas Party and other information Empty Christmas Party and other information

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:15 pm

1. Location: Bill and Jana Buchanan's home, 5010 Travis, Liberty, TX.

2. Directions: From North of Liberty on 105. Come into Liberty on hi. 146. Go to the third red light. Turn right (shopping center on right and Jack in the Box on left) you will pass the high school and Middle school. Turn right at the blinking red light (deadend). Now you are on Travis. Go into Travis Park addition (right after grassy,creek area). Straight ahead, fifth house on the right.

From the South or Highway 90. (Travis is the street runs in front of the Liberty Health Care Center. Get on it and stay headed north. --this for those who know where LHCC is) Highway 90--turn north(from Beaumont that will be a right turn, from Dayton a left turn) onto Main street (stop light at the McDonald,Cvc, Valero corner). Go through town until you get to the fourth stop light (first one may still be blinking). Turn left there; the Jack in the Box will be on your left. Pass the High School, Middle School, City Florist: at deadend and blinking redlight turn right onto Travis. Go into Travis Park addition (right after grassy, creek area). straight ahead, fifth house on right.

3. What to Bring:
Food: meat and drinks provided, Gene will smoke some meat, bring goodies to go with. I'm looking for my sweet potato casserole recipe.
Gifts: If you want to contribut to the Army dog project, read the info from Diane and Janice and I and who ever goes with us on the 13th will take these to Diane.
A dog people gift or a doggie gift of not more than $15 value. We will have a drawing for gifts so do not put anything but your name or your Pet Partner's name.

4. What to Wear:
Clothes preferably. Do not have to wear your "uniform" Afternoon casual.

5. Business meeting will be short. Wrap up of this year's activities. Calendar for coming year as we have to date. AWARDING OF BONES. So get your service ours in to Diana. She is a forum member so you can just look at the membership list, do a PM(private message) and scan your sheets, or ask for her address to send to her. Be sure to always keep a copy of your sheets.

6. Please send Lyvone Hoover your complete profile information. I have asked her to put together a directory of members and Pet Partners. Want your date of birth, your dogs also.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party and other information Empty Computer in Shop

Post  Jo Ann Russell Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:17 pm

Meant to add. My computer is going into the computer hospital for a check up and memory add. Hope to be up and running in a day or two. Communicate via the old fashioned way of the telephone. 936-549-7613 or when I am out and about 936-334-3547--I only use when away from home.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down