HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue to keep James and me in your prayers and thoughts

3 posters

Go down

Continue to keep James and me in your prayers and thoughts Empty Continue to keep James and me in your prayers and thoughts

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:16 pm

James was released from the rehab hospital a week ago Friday even though he was still coughing up black phleam--ugly. (Finally after a week at home that went away.) They said no infection showing in bloodwork/cultures and sent us home. He was fine for week, really felt good Monday-Wednesday. Down hill after that. Friday he started getting bad, Friday night and Saturday he was into bronchial spasms couldnot get enough O2 for me to get him in the truck (hate this 350 4x4 -- tooo big now) would not let me call EMS, I told his daughter early in AM we were having a bad time. James and I struggled through Sat alone. Saturday evening the spasms stopped and he could breath if he lay very still in recliner. (That's where he lives unless well enough to come to the computer room) Sat night better than Friday night. Sunday morning his oldest grandson called, I was exhausted, whined/cried a bit, and then everyone came down. James some what better (always is in morning) wouldn't go in, said he would go first thing Monday morning to the doctor.

He is some better than Saturday, but still cannot move or he looses his breath. Finally have an appointment for Wednesday at 2:00.

Thanks for the group in the Golden Triangle for accepting that I can't provide the direct leadership and they have been wonderful about stepping up and taking on responsibilities. I love you all and need your support through these days. James has been labelled as Stage III COPD.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Continue to keep James and me in your prayers and thoughts Empty Re: Continue to keep James and me in your prayers and thoughts

Post  Sara Gubala Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Jo Ann - I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and James and praying for you. Please do keep us all posted, I pray that he has a good appointment on Wednesday and that he is able to breathe easier soon.

Love,
Sara and Kennedy
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Continue to keep James and me in your prayers and thoughts Empty Re: Continue to keep James and me in your prayers and thoughts

Post  Denice&Mae Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Paul and I continue to keep you and James in our prayers. You are one of the strongest ladies I know. I'm grateful for all you do and I know everyone else is as well! This group wouldn't be what it is without you!
Denice Smile
Denice&Mae
Denice&Mae

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down