HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Triangle Group Meeting-Report

2 posters

Go down

Golden Triangle Group Meeting-Report Empty Golden Triangle Group Meeting-Report

Post  Jo Ann Russell Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Had an excellent meeting with members of the Golden Triangle portion of Paws group on Sunday. Shared ideas on how to organize for better communication and interaction of the group there. Am working on a report of the meeting and will post it on shortly. But briefely:

Denice Romero and Kathy Smartt will serve as co-coordinators for Beaumont and the northern portion of the area.

Rachael Harper and Sara Gubala will serve as co-cordinators for the Mid-counties, southern and Eastern areas.

Smile Notice please that each set of Co-coordinators is made up of one "Sr" member of the group and one "new" member. Smile

Perry Higginbotham and Rhonda Glanzer will provide support to these Co-coordinators as the evaluators for the group.

Perry will be a contact point and have materials- brochures, manuals, applications, and other stuff available for pick up at job-PetSmart in Beaumont

Carolyn Mazzola will support the co-coordinators by gathering membership information and data into a data base and maintaining membership records.

Jo Ann will continue to be a resource and support for all activities and President of the ful Paws 4 Love/hphp---Liberty area Group and Golden triangle group.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Golden Triangle Group Meeting-Report Empty Re: Golden Triangle Group Meeting-Report

Post  Sara Gubala Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Jo Ann - Thanks for organizing this meeting. Rachael and I are very excited to get the Mid-County (Nederland, Groves, Port Neches, Port Arthur)/ Orange areas more cohesive and active. Members living it that general area, please do keep us posted on what you are doing. We really should try to arrange for some visits in our general area. I know Rachael is visiting Cypress Glen (perhaps we could plan some time where several of us could meet up and go with her). If you have ideas, please respond here, message me here or e-mail me at smgubala@hotmail.com or smgubala@lamar.edu

Also, for everyone else, yesterday I realized after the meeting that we need to try and arrange some doggie play times for our pets, maybe meet up at the dog park sometime. Kennedy sure wanted to run around with Wrangler and I know she also really wanted to play with Mae and Lily too. If members are ever interested in having a dog playtime at the dogpark on a Saturday or Sunday or even one evening, let me know as I know Kennedy would really love it and it would be fun to get together with you too!!

Sara
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down