HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canine Good Citizen Patches for Sale

2 posters

Go down

Canine Good Citizen Patches for Sale Empty Canine Good Citizen Patches for Sale

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:30 pm

If your furry partner has passed the AKC Canine Good Citizen test, you can get a really nice patch for him/her to wear on the vest or one for you to wear on the pocket of your scrub jacket.

We have an ample supply of AKC CGC patches. This year there is a small patch 2.5" diameter or a larger one about 3.5" diameter. Both sides are $5 from AKC plus postage; but you can get yours right here. I'll bring a bunch to our Membership meeting in January and to the Christmas party in December. Or you can e-mail me and I will mail it to you.

If you have not done the CGC, it is practically the same as the first part of your Volunteer Team evaluation. So February 5th, I will set a separate time for CGC evaluations. Let me know.

Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Canine Good Citizen Patches for Sale Empty Re: Canine Good Citizen Patches for Sale

Post  Sara Gubala Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Hi Jo Ann - I would like to purchase 3 of the larger ones, so if you can set them aside for me, I will purchase them from you when I see you possibly in December or if not in January

Sara & Kennedy
Sara Gubala
Sara Gubala

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down