HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canine Good Citizen Test--Saturday--Paws responsible

2 posters

Go down

Canine Good Citizen Test--Saturday--Paws responsible Empty Canine Good Citizen Test--Saturday--Paws responsible

Post  Jo Ann Russell Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Saturday---this Saturday---at the Crosby fair grounds Paws will be providing the Canine Good Citizen test for the competitors in the Baytown Kennel Club's agility trial.

We will test from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Need helpers

Bring a chair and drinks, snacks, sandwiches, goodies as there is no consession stand. This is a great chance to see agility dogs in real life. Not all are as successful as you see on TV. Sometimes it is a hoot, sometimes it is amazing, always it is fun!!

Let me know if you can help out.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Canine Good Citizen Test--Saturday--Paws responsible Empty Re: Canine Good Citizen Test--Saturday--Paws responsible

Post  Niesy Bevilacqua Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:15 pm

I am hoping to come. Do our dogs come or stay home? I think my boys would enjoy seeing the trials if the weather is cooperative.
Niesy Bevilacqua
Niesy Bevilacqua

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/480776

Back to top Go down

Canine Good Citizen Test--Saturday--Paws responsible Empty Re: Canine Good Citizen Test--Saturday--Paws responsible

Post  Jo Ann Russell Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:56 pm

I'm sure your boys would love it. It is almost like a three ring circus when the dogs are running. When the time comes for the humans to walk the course it is less interesting to see a bunch of folk out there walking around, mumbling to themselves, and pointing here and there.

Frances is bringing Fancy and her Border Collie, Emma. I am leaving mine at home. Theoretically, only dogs entered in the event are to be there, BUT no one ever checks and it is wide open.

There will be no consession stand, so bring drinks, etc. for you and the boys. Also chairs for where we are testing. The trial is in the rodeo arena, which is covered (open at both ends) and there are bleacher seats.

Have you gotten started at Baptist Hospital yet??? Be sure to e-mail Darrel and welcome him to the group and let him know he can call on you etc.

See you tomorrow I hope.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down