HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog-tober Fest

Go down

Dog-tober Fest Empty Dog-tober Fest

Post  Jo Ann Russell Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:15 am

We officially have a booth at the Downtown Beaumont, Dog-tober Fest. There are all sorts of activities on the agenda which should be a blast: Doggie parade in costumes, master/dog look alike contest, etc.

Paws will be there selling Notecards (bring any that you still have), sharing about pet therapy and Paws, and promoting our up coming workshop and evaluations (October 23 and 24th). We will have a canopy. I'll bring my READ bag and a couple of READ pillows. Maybe some others will bring thier doggie pillows or a quilt so we can let the children read to the dogs.

I asked to be able to offer the Canine Good Citizen testing, but the head of the program suggested that we wait till a later date. I think she really did not know about the program and that it would be a good draw. I asked her to look on the AKC site and maybe she will reconsider.

Anyway. Calling all dogs and handlers. October 9, the at Downtown Beaumont at the giant fire hydrant Close to the convention center, set up time 8:30 with folks coming through at 9:00.

Need to know of your commitment.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down