HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evaluator Practicum

Go down

Evaluator Practicum Empty Evaluator Practicum

Post  Jo Ann Russell Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:40 am

Diane and I have been trying to set up an evaluator practicum here in Beaumont in January so that we could have several more Delta Society evaluators available. We lined up and instructor, Sherry Kirwin from Galveston, but in working with her we found that the Delta affiliate in Waco is working with her for an evaluator practicum in January as well. Since that group is larger than ours, is more central to the State, and Delta requires a minimum of ten participants for a practicum to be held, Diane and I decided to defer to the Waco group.

Rather than hosting the practicum here, we will send our interested and qualifing members to the one day session in Waco. To qualify you must bein Delta Society 2 years or be approach two years, have 20 hours of service in two different venues, and have participated in 20 evaluations (each handler/dog team counts as one evaluaation). If you are interested and a member of Paws 4 Love contact me. If you are interested, qualify and are not a member of Paws, contact Rachel Wright at Delta Society.
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down