HPHP/Paws 4 Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the pictures

2 posters

Go down

the pictures Empty the pictures

Post  frances pena Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:41 am

joanne, good to see u. hope the pics are OK. the notecards are such a great idea. can't wait to see them. i will take a day off soon to take fancy to the vet. if they have pre-novice ob at the b-match, i will put fancy in to see how she does. i may need a little help from u. thanks....
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

the pictures Empty Re: the pictures

Post  Jo Ann Russell Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Let me know when you want to come out and work. The evenings are beginning to bet longer now, or if you want on Sunday as I know you work on Saturdays. Sunday afternoon is fine with me. I would appreciate it if you come here as I am still a bit anxious about leaving---have to wait till I know James is feeling o.k.

I plan to start basic obedience classes the TUesday evening after spring Break. Emma want to join us? Can Gene babysit the boy during the class time?
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

the pictures Empty basic ob class

Post  frances pena Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:16 am

yes i do want to take basic class with emma, claire wants to take it too.....how much?? tuesday nites is good with us.
frances pena
frances pena

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Ann Russell Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Need everyone to gather up their pictures. Diane has found a site where we can order the envelopes. We have figured out how to make the notecards and how to package the cards and envelopes.

What I need from each:
1. a bio of the dog to put on the back of the note card. Some fun thing about the dog, his "story", etc. Remember it must fit on the back of a note card.
2. Plan to make a work day. I will run off the cards. The cards will need to be cut and then folded, sorted and packaged. Also, we will need to take some of the pictures, mount them and then make attractive display boards to be placed in different areas of the community: Banks, hospitals, etc.
3. Willing workers who will take the cards and sell. And willing workers who will take a turn at Walmart or other places with card to sell to the public.

As Diane and I put our heads together over the phone we both began to "see" the cards as a end result and both became excited. Since the Superbowl is this Sunday, we should be able to have a workday on Sunday afternoon and get a lot done.

This is OUR PROJECT>
Jo Ann Russell
Jo Ann Russell

Number of posts : 643
Location : P.O. Box 623 Devers, TX 77538 936/549-7613; 936/334-3547
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down